Category Archives: Support
Donnie recently performed at Beats & Bars in Streatham, supporting the super talented Wake Self. MathMatix caught up with him to drop a little accapella rhyme. If you haven’t already, be sure to check the talented Milton Keynes based rhymer Mathematix. Shouts as ever to Tricksta and the Beats & Bars family.
If you didn’t know by now, Vice of DOR is the host of the rather dope Wordplay Podcast. An hour long show dedicated to the freshest Hip hop and surrounding genres out right now. With bags of exclusives and supporting upcoming artists alongside established names. This month summons a year of the show, and offers back to back music from Inja, Riot Jazz Brass Band, Apollo Brown and loads more. Be sure to check this, and the previous shows out on Mixcloud. Check the tracklist after the cut:
HIT THE IMAGE TO GO TO MIXCLOUD!
1. Sammy B Side – Wordplay Podcast Intro
2. Grizzly Gato – Finding A New Balance On A Boogie Board f. Homeboy Sandman
3. Inja – FishNChip Friday WORDPLAY EXCLUSIVE
4. Semi-Hendrix – Stone Cold Hustler f. Raheem Devaughn
5. Verbal Kent – Wilkes Booth f. Skyzoo
6. Roots Manuva – Don’t Breathe Out
7. Ollie Teeba – High Voltage f. More or Les
8. Spatts – Spark The Gunpowder WORDPLAY EXCLUSIVE
9. RIot Jazz Brass Band – Dem A Sus WORDPLAY EXCLUSIVE
10. Apollo Brown – Detonate f. MOP
11.Manage and Emcee Killa – On Top
12. Triple Darkness – Custodians WORDPLAY EXCLUSIVE
13. Jack Danz – Finger DIscount f. Lee Scott
14. Final Boss – Low and Behold f. Harry The Bastard
15. Pete Cannon and Dr. Syntax – Roll With The Rush f. Kathika
16. Nubiyan Twist – Hypnotised (Dubmatix One Drop Remix)
17. Flo – So High (Produced by Don Piper)
18. Y-ETizm – Looking Back f. Mr Flex and Zaine WORDPLAY EXCLUSIVE
19. The Underachievers – The Dualist
20. Beats In Progress – Trouble f. Kashmere and DPF
we hope you’re enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend.
On this carnival weekend, with a massive few days of music in the UK including Reading and Leeds Festival offering an even stronger Hip Hop line up this year, we feel blessed to have the opportunity for Donnie Numeric to be interviewed by the legendary Wordplay Magazine.
Not only that, Split Vision Photography got in on the action with an amazing photoshoot, making the lyrical wizard look all blue and stylish!
Anyway, save your reading eyes for this rather nice little interview, and a massive thank you to Wordplay for the opportunity. Here it is!….
Man we’re humbled by this!
Over the last few months we’ve been developing some amazing imagery and visuals with Bristol’s ridiculously dope Uchi Clothing (www.uchi.co.uk)
The first step is a subtle one, like the messages we attempt through our music. Can you see what we’re talking about?!
This is a humbling and amazing experience for us. We still can’t believe we’re collaborating with such talented designers and illustrators.
This is just our up close pic so you can spot our little part of this great design, but you can check the Supafresh Returns tee in it’s full beauty here –
Peace and blessings and you’ll be hearing from us very soon!
On Thursday evening Vice joined the amazing Carasel live in the studio on Ambush The Airwaves on Ujima Radio in Bristol. Carasel for many years has had the Bristol Hip Hop and DNB scene on lock, with his finger constantly on the the pulse of upcoming talent. It’s a great show and well worth a listen. Vice talks about his debut solo EP “Beats N Bobs”, the forthcoming DOR album and his forthcoming project with C-Froo. Ceef also treated us to a sneak 16 from the first single to drop from the first EP to drop on Crudely Cut. Here it is…
It’s been a busy few weeks in camp DOR. We’ve had an amazing response to “Look At What They Do” with loads of blogs, radio stations and DJs taking an interest in the track.
We’re trying to keep track of everything but here’s a few key bits that have taken place over the last fortnight:
We’ve been lucky enough to be played by some of the UK’s leading lights in online radio and FM stations. These include:
– BBC Introducing In The West
– Rapshack Radio w/ Agee on Itch FM
– The DJ Shorty and Shay D Show on Itch FM
– Ambush The Airwaves with Carasel on Ujima Radio
– Bedmo Disco Show on Invader FM
– Universal Magnetic Show on Ujima Radio
Plus love from a whole bunch of DJS and others shows
We’ve had a lot of online love for what we’re doing, including an amazing review of the track on Macaroni Press. Check the review here
We’ve also been supported by –
– Wordplay Magazine through twitter and various posts, including the video premiere here
– Monkeyboxing.com with their spiffing review of the single! here
Whycauseican.com, Urban Vault, Ill Material, My Word Is Vinyl, RoxoPress and so many more (this list is nearly 50 strong now!)
Tomorrow night Vice will be on Carasel’s Ambush The Airwaves Show on Ujima Radio in Bristol. Tune in from 8 – 10pm on www.ujimaradio.com (or 98fm if you’re local to Bristol)
The wait is finally over! It’s here! We’ve done enough talking over the last week, so, without further a do, here’s The Delegates Of Rhyme’s brand new, Wordplay Magazine supported video for “Look At What They Do” featuring Greg Blackman, and filmed by SATV. ENJOY!
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!
check out http://www.wordplaymagazine.com at 10am today for the Delegates Of Rhyme’s Wordplay Premiere of Look At What They Do f. Greg Blackman Music!!!!
Stresses & Definitions (Mr Kwazi Remix) f. Seraphym & Joe Bird played on Bread & Butta (New Zealand)!
Bread & Butta is part of the incredible Fry Bread Radio, a serious force to be reckoned with. Be sure to check out the show featurng Stresses & Definitions and explore their vast collection of support and international repuation. It’s humbling to be part of such an established show.
Here’s the Frybread Radio family’s site –